Saturday, December 10, 2011

Cool Beans: Ron Swanson Cake!!!


My friend Toni is in love with Ron Swanson, (watch that clip!!) the hilarious character from Parks and Rec. Have you ever seen this show? I only just started watching it and it is super funny! It follows the government employees of the City of Pawnee's Parks and Recreation department. The jokes are genius and Leslie Knope (the main character) rules!

Toni also just finished her very last class in her 14-year undergraduate English and History degree, as she works full time and worked on her degree part time. Pretty awesome!! So to celebrate this occasion, we partied like it was 1995! Darts, brewskies, pizza, snacks, chuckles, giggles and THIS CAKE! Not only was it Ron Swanson but it was also a dark chocolate mocha buttercream cake with chocolate ganache. Toni pretty much scream/squealed when she saw it and it was the best moment. This is what cakes are for, people. To celebrate, to blow minds, to laugh at and laugh with... CAKES!!!!

Congratulations Toni!!!! You did it!! I'm so proud of ya!

xo Lyndsay

13 comments:

rachel said...

OH MY GOD!!! this is my FAVORITE thing on the internet, as of 11:55am, Saturday, December 10th 2011. And the fact that it was for Toni D. makes it so much better! yay!

melly said...

best cake ever, looooove ron swanson!

Dawniepants said...

Love it!!!

Neha said...

This. Is. Awesome.

emily.marie said...

SO good! Ron is the absolute best.

Sophie said...

That is the best cake I have ever seen. Ever.

Coco Cake Land said...

@rachel !!! your enthusiasm is making my life right now!!!

@melly, thanks so much!!

@dawniepants, thank you!!

@neha - thank you, neha!

@emilt.marie, thank you kindly!!

@sophie - thank you!! ^__^

Mel said...

This cake is the most awesome cake ever!

jonahliza said...

this is awesome.

Coco Cake Land said...

@Mel, thank you!!

@Jonahliza, thank you! ^__^

Kelly said...

This is, quite possibly, THE GREATEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN! OHHHH MY GOSH! I LOVE Ron Swanson!!!!!

Ruth S. said...

Hi.. I'm a teacher andI featured your site as part of a book review I did about Eric Carle's new book "The Artist Who Painted a Blue Horse" I mentioned his book "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" and included your link in my review on the Teacher2Teacher blog! :)
http://tchr2tchr.blogspot.com/2012/01/book-look-artist-who-painted-blue-horse.html?showComment=1326838748434#c7741588675355300339
Thanks for this yummy site!!
Ruth
http://teacherpark.blogspot.com/

Michael TheMonkey said...

hahah this is so great!! i'd love to have a cake that looks like me! :-)