Thursday, November 10, 2011

Stella The Pup & Her Frogcakes


Pink frogs and lilypads on Brown Velour cupcakes!


These froggy eyes are smilin'... those lilypads remind me of green Pac-mans with flowers.


Happy Birthday Stella the pup!


Stella at her birthday party, with her cupcakes! Heehee!


I know I say this often but I really have the coolest customers. Some of those cool customers have some super cool dogs, dogs they love so much that they hold BIRTHDAY PARTIES FOR THEM! Yes!!! I have been feeling a bit dog-crazy lately. Like every time I see a dog on the street I have to stop and look and marvel at their cuteness or hilarious-ness. Rich and I recently went on a youtube link labyrinth of dog insanity, watching video after video of different dog breeds. I think my favourite dog after watching those videos was one of those giant brown fluffy Newfoundlanders! They seem so sweet and friendly, and they are "perfect companions" for kids! Although they would also be the craziest dog to own because they are HUGE and they slobber like crazy. Plus, larger dogs tend to have shorter life spans, which already pre-breaks my heart thinking about my (non-existent-but-what-if) Newfoundlander leaving this world and passing on to doggie heaven. Rich thinks they're cool because they're awesome swimmers and he could take one sailing and "it would totally save you if you were drowning!" this is true... If I got a Newfoundlander I think I would name him... Coco. HAHA!

Okay, major aside there. Denise has both a cousin and a DOG named Stella... and she has ordered cupcakes for both Stellas in ther life! I love it! She thinks her supercute French bullldog Stella looks like a froggy, and even has a Tshirt for her - ! I got to meet Stella when Denise came to pick up the cakes! Holy cuteness! Stella the dog did in fact eat the frosting and fondant, but avoided the dark chocolate cupcake underneath... smart pup!!!

Anyone else out there have birthday parties for their pets? TELL ME EVERYTHING, please! I would totally have a birthday party for my future Newfoundlander named Coco. Oh boy.

Happy birthday Stella!! Thanks Denise for the fun order!

Lyndsay ^__^

5 comments:

Alanna S. said...

So great!

Pinecone Camp said...

Now I feel bad. We never had a birthday party for our dog ;) These adorable cupcakes are incredible! You are one talented woman. Have a great weekend.

tomoto said...

I love your cakes and cupcakes!!!
So cute and so lovely!!! (・◡・)

Neha said...

Lily pads, so cute@

Chantelle said...

Oh I love how simple and to the point your decorations are! And I totally forgot you were local too (**brain is trying to come up with a reason to order cupcakes**) tee hee :)