Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Coco Cake Cupcakes Holiday Special!


"It's the most wonderful time.... of the year!" I love the holidays. Cold weather, warm hats, mittens, scarves, an excuse to make hot chocolate on the stovetop, bake pies, make cookies.. spend time with family and friends, wear sparkly fun cocktail dresses and drink eggnog... I used to get to excited when I saw that there was eggnog in our fridge growing up... sometimes I would fill a tall glass all the way to the top and GLUG GLUG GLUG like a little eggnog piglet! Only once a year did that special milk carton show up... !

So my Coco Cake holiday flavours this year-- the first is pretty holiday-ish, and one that was a real hit last year- dark chocolate cupcakes with white peppermint buttercream topped with candy cane shard! But, my second flavour... is a spicy yummy Chai Masala cupcake with creamcheese frosting! Hooray! Mostly because I want to eat that flavour myself... heehee!!

And now I present...

----------------------------------------------------

COCO CAKE HOLIDAY DUO BOXES! 2 boxes total- 1 dozen of each flavour-for $75. The perfect hostess gift! Show up at your holiday parties with these boxes and they'll be hustling you through the door straight to the mistletoe! Or, choose 1 mixed box of the two holiday flavours for $40!

Pick ups ONLY the following dates: Friday December 11 or Saturday December 12 between 3 and 6pm sharp and Friday Dec 18 or Saturday December 19 between 3 and 7pm sharp.

Dark chocolate cupcake with white peppermint buttercream, finished with candy cane shards in candy cane striped liners, AND... a spicy holiday treat: Chai masala cupcake with delectable creamcheese frosting in dark brown liners and festive flag.

Order must be placed by Wednesday, December 9th or Wednesday, December 16th by emailing lyndsay@cococake.com with HOLIDAY SPECIAL in the subject line.

Coco Cake would like to thank you for all of your support in 2009! Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Snooky doodle said...

what nice and festive cupcakes. I like the Holiday season too :) Wish to try these cupcakes. If I lived nearby I would surely have bought some especially the chai masala ones :)

Coco Cake Land said...

oh thank you natalie! i always appreciate your kind words. :)

lyndsay :)