Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mini Mini Mini Mini


Ain't they cute??

I had an awesome time on my vacay, though I couldn't even stay away from baking for 10 days-- I baked a blackberry pie (we picked berries on Pender Island), banana chocolate chip bread and the weirdest cookies I've ever made. The sailboat has a teeny tiny oven that has NO TEMPERATURE GAGE, you just light the thing and there's a visible flame, so you have to "set it and forget it". Though I didn't forget it. I sat reading a book, peering into the little oven window. I read 2.5 books on my trip, a book from the 1960s called "A Summer Place" -- scandalously juicy for the time. Plus Mordechai Richler's "Solomon Gursky Was Here" which was laugh out loud funny. And, most of a boring old business book. But the biz book will be helpful as I continue to work on a larger, exciting project! Actually the book wasn't so boring. It made me sweat with fear a little!!

Crazy cupcake times ahead this weekend... Choo choo.. Stay tuned, dear blog friends and readers!!

xo

4 comments:

neda mone said...

yay! So glad to see you back and blogging

I BLEED PINK said...

I am loving your cute little blog. Those cupcakes are terribly cute!

Snooky doodle said...

Nice cupcakes! so cute!

Coco Cake Land said...

thanks everyone!! xo