Friday, September 25, 2009

Blim Market! Coco Cake Cupcakes!

coco cake cupcakes at blim!




I had a lovely time at my Coco Cake Cupcakes table, catching up with old art/craft buddies and meeting some awesome new people at last weekend's Blim Community Art Market! Come on out to the next market which will be on October 18th. I will be there once again, with flavours to be announced closer to the date! Please come early though, as I was sold out by 1:30pm. Aiyahh! Not the most flattering Chinese Pumpkin grey cardigan photo of me above, but look at my smile! Yay, meeting blog readers and cupcake fans was lots of fun! Thanks to everyone who stopped by, all of my loyal customers, (especially a little nutbar in a pink party suit-- my niece Kensie!!) and thanks to my BFF Amy and husband Rich for helping me!

Talk to you all soon! Some hilarious Coco Cake times coming up this weekend, stay tuned!
xo

5 comments:

Snooky doodle said...

Nice cupcakes and that swirl is just too perfect!

kit and nancy. said...

hello! your treats are gorgeous! are you twisting the icing bag to get that effect, it's devine.

Coco Cake Land said...

thanks natalie!

thanks laura! thank you for visiting my blog! not sure what you mean by twisting the bag, send me an email lyndsay@cococake.com to discuss! :)

Erin said...

All the cupcakes are gorgeous but I absolutely love the icing roses! The petals are perfect!

Jan Halvarson said...

Those rose ones are beautiful!