Monday, May 18, 2009

Vacation...


Oh I was on a wonderful, relaxing vacation retreat over the long weekend, we went to Saturna Island with a group of old friends and new. I even met and hung out with Vicki, the uber talented artist/illustrator behind Vancouver's 2010 Olympic mascots! I got my pic taken with her to show my family-- "here's the girl who drew Mukmuk!"-- and also found out we went to the same Chinese school in Burnaby, BC! Funny. She's a Vancouver girl through and through, just like me!

An explosion of cupcake and cake events coming up this week. For now, here's a trio of photos of Coco Cake cupcakes! The left photo is by the super talented and amazing Jonetsu Photography; the middle picture is by Amy Pelletier Photography; and the far right one you may recognize as snapped by yours truly...

See you soon!

xo

2 comments:

Snooky doodle said...

How nice!

Jessica said...

Adorable cupcakes! I found your blog on Flikr and I love coming by to see your latest cupcake masterpieces. You have awesome talent!